Are you in need of a last minute appetizer for NYE? Look no further…
Savoury Baked Brie
Sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, parsley, and a giant wheel of brie. Done.
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Baguettes and Triscuit, for serving.
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Combine the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl with some of the oil from the tomatoes.
3. Place the Brie in your handy-dandy Brie baker (or reasonable oven safe facsimile.)
4. Place the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic on top of the cheese.
5. Bake in the oven until the cheese is soft and starts to ooze out the sides, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle on the parsley before serving.
Enjoy with some pomegranate sparkling water. 🙂
Happy New Year!!